• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Soloway in Vintage Guitar Magazine

hodad

As seems to be the case every time these guitars are reviewed, very positive reviews of both the Jazz Wing and NYA models in the April edition of Vintage Guitar Magazine.

Jim, congrats on your success in conceiving, designing and building these guitars.

Jim Soloway

Thanks John. I haven't actually seen it yet and since I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, I guess I'll be the last one to actually get my hands on it. BTW, the Jazz Wing in the review is my personal guitar. It just killed me to let that one out of my possession for three weeks.

mprvise

More good press for Jim - very cool! :AOK:AOK

I'll have to pick up a copy over the weekend.

edgarallanpoe

I remember when Jim posted that he was going to be starting his own guitar company. He has certainly come a long way. The few that I have played have been absolutely stunning guitars. I have a lot of respect for someone who dares to be different. Too many retreads nowadays, the Soloway guitar is a breath of fresh air IMHO.

Jim Soloway

I remember when Jim posted that he was going to be starting his own guitar company. He has certainly come a long way. The few that I have played have been absolutely stunning guitars. I have a lot of respect for someone who dares to be different. Too many retreads nowadays, the Soloway guitar is a breath of fresh air IMHO.
Thanks for the kind words. Sometimes it feels like it just started yesterday. Other times it feels like it's been forever. In real life though, we'll be completing guitar #200 in the next few months, one of the many signs of the accelerating passage of time that I find all together too common these days. :)

Trending Topics