• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Soloway Swan C-tuned, LiveLooping with D-style amp (no ford/lc tone in this piece)

abergdahl

Following a discussion on LoopersDelight regarding tuning in 5ths i decided to try, sort of. I tune CGD on the bottom three strings and normal on (D)GBE sort of a C9Maj7 tuning perhaps. This is a Soloway swan with regular 010 string so the low C is doable due to the 27" scale. I tried this a few years ago with at Tele and it could not be dona without a REAL have E (C) string. It is not perfect in this piece, it get out of tune at times (some times in purpose. THe amp is a Custom By Cougar Mystic Blue Star (ODS based) i decided to have a bit brighter than normal to get a lively tone. (no Robben and LC tone in this clip ;)) The guitar has Firebird style minihums and can be both sweet and aggressive, i wanted to get out more of the rawer side :p. THe piece is 17 minutes long so i hope you wont :barf.
It's a single take as usual no overdubs as such just using the looper (Exhoplex Digital Pro) for some sonic mayhem....:mob
It's called BIG C and can be found on the top HERE.
www.soundclick.com/AndersBergdahl

abergdahl

Thanks Andy, maybe i need a Cougar Sayce Sig for some Hendrix in Texas style looping, a new genre perhaps :crazyguy
Enjoy the weekend !!

Anders

Trending Topics