Soloway Swan C-tuned, LiveLooping with D-style amp (no ford/lc tone in this piece)

abergdahl

Following a discussion on LoopersDelight regarding tuning in 5ths i decided to try, sort of. I tune CGD on the bottom three strings and normal on (D)GBE sort of a C9Maj7 tuning perhaps. This is a Soloway swan with regular 010 string so the low C is doable due to the 27" scale. I tried this a few years ago with at Tele and it could not be dona without a REAL have E (C) string. It is not perfect in this piece, it get out of tune at times (some times in purpose. THe amp is a Custom By Cougar Mystic Blue Star (ODS based) i decided to have a bit brighter than normal to get a lively tone. (no Robben and LC tone in this clip ;)) The guitar has Firebird style minihums and can be both sweet and aggressive, i wanted to get out more of the rawer side :p. THe piece is 17 minutes long so i hope you wont :barf.
It's a single take as usual no overdubs as such just using the looper (Exhoplex Digital Pro) for some sonic mayhem....:mob
It's called BIG C and can be found on the top HERE.
www.soundclick.com/AndersBergdahl

abergdahl

Thanks Andy, maybe i need a Cougar Sayce Sig for some Hendrix in Texas style looping, a new genre perhaps :crazyguy
Enjoy the weekend !!

Anders

Trending Topics

Top Bottom