• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Some 60yr old hack trying to play Eruption...

sanrico

Gotta love Ed!

Sixty years old and a white goatee...he could be a TGP member! All he needs is a pair of pleated tan pants.

Oh....wait...

gtrplyr1

Yep, he's still Eddie. (I mean this as a compliment. Always been a fan of his innovations and playing.)

lespaulreedsmith

Silver Supporting Member
60 and playing like he does? Props and more props!! And he has mastered those techniques to the last degree. What a monster player and icon. And now deserves an honorary lifetime supply of Aleve... :D:D:p seriously though, LOVES me some Edward VH :dude

somecafone

eddie's tone is raging in that clip, cellphone mic and all.
I just saw them Thursday night.
Listening very closely, it occurred to me wonder if he's using the new 5150/EL-34 amps.
His tone was brighter and more aggressive than 07 or 12.
It wasn't the super-saturated tone of the recent past.

His tone was actually reminiscent of the sacred brown sound.

wajobu

I'm showing my age...funny, when I think of Eruption, I think of the Focus version from the early 1970s...trust me, when Jan Akkerman gets wound up...stick with it.

Trending Topics