Some Amplifier websites, its fun, its thursday!

Brion

Silver Supporting Member
Here is what comes up with Top Hat...

Well after reading it betta' I decided not to be a postin it here.

Pretty funny

pfflam

Here is an appropriate rendition of Martin Heidegger's musings on how the movement of Being into deeper Oblivion is proceeding:

The language machine regulizzles n adjusts in advance tha mode of our possible usage of language through mechanizzles energies n functions. The language machine is-and above all, is S-T-to-tha-izzill becom'n-one way in which modern technology controls tha mode n tha world of language as sizzay . Im crazy, you can't phase me. Meanwhile, tha impress is stizzill maintained thiznat dawg is tha masta of tha language machine . Freak y'all, into the beat y'all. But tha truth of tha matta M-to-tha-izzight wizzle be tizzle tha language machine takes language into its managizzles n thus masta tha essence of tha human be'n. (Heidegga, quoted in Heim, p. 8, see also p . Its just anotha homocide. 62-66)

scottcw

Low rent hobbyist
Gold Supporting Member
gomez1856 said:
For fun. It's just a silly website that many find funny. That's all
I think the question was why does this thread exist, since it has nothing to do with AMPS and CABS. Doug seems to think the posting guidelines do not apply to him. Not the first time.

Trending Topics