1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Some blues on a Bacchus w/P90s.

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by ivers, May 13, 2006.

1. ivers

ivers Member

This is a one take, pretty straight ahead blues recorded with my Bacchus LP copy. Expect a bit of dubious bending, as I haven't yet built up the consistency in that department to get it absolutely right without a bit of warmup and 'calibration'.

Found an od setting on guitar rig 2 that I thought suited this guitar well. Tell me what you think! Thanks!

top of the page

2. Hipster Dofus

Hipster Dofus Member

Spounds GREAT to me! Cool outside stuff.

3. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest

Wicked right hand going on there, some real cool long lines with interesting subdivisions......liked the tone too.....

4. ivers

ivers Member

Thanks, guys, appreiciate! Glad the tone was ok to you, as the P-90 thing is kinda new territory to me.

5. scottl

scottl Member

Really great bluesin'!! Way to go! Loved the tone and fire...... And the couple bop lines....

6. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Fiery and driven!!
    Man I like this!
    What a tone and some very cool playing!

7. marinblues

marinblues Member

Ivers,

smoking like usual!:AOK

Marin