• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Some Foreigner and Mighty G Chords

X-Mann

Thanks X!!!
When (aka IF) I grow-up, I want to be you brolo! \m/

There's SO much WIN in everything you do & I've watched this new video a few times now. Your smirk & evil smile makes me laugh too!

Can you give us any background on the amp models used here.......or a "behind the scenes" into making this video?

Peace! X

PS - Are you going to Winter NAMM this year? If so, lets hook up for a beer or two on me!

samhill

When (aka IF) I grow-up, I want to be you brolo! \m/

There's SO much WIN in everything you do & I've watched this new video a few times now. Your smirk & evil smile makes me laugh too!

Can you give us any background on the amp models used here.......or a "behind the scenes" into making this video?

Peace! X

PS - Are you going to Winter NAMM this year? If so, lets hook up for a beer or two on me!
I use the Friedman HBE V2, which is modeled after my own BE100. The cab block is factory 60(iR shot from my real 4x12) and F052. I shoot from two cameras (Nikon D5500 and an iPhone 6) while recording the audio into Logic Pro X at the same time. I bring all files into Final Cut X and create a Multi-cam clip to sync the files and edit away. I love Logic and Final Cut, they make this process so very simple. There is no audio from the camera mics and I used a backing track from guitarbackingtrack.com that had NO guitars on it. Oh ya, because I tune my guitar 1/2 step flat I had to use Transcribe to take the pitch down on the backing tracking.

Mark

RLD

Silver Supporting Member
Ha ha...I thought Lou Gramms' voice sounded a bit froggy...nice job!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom