• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Some fun stuff!!

Z

Zenbluesquartet

Z

Zenbluesquartet

just for clarity, Bluesman, from the Robben ford BBS wrote, recorded and played great rhythm guitar on the tracks pickdemo, I am just soloing etc... ;)

Best

John/zbq

Z

Zenbluesquartet

It is funny because i wanted to post but i don't have a lot of clips laying around that i can just put up. I will try and make more. This is a great site! the gearhound in me is happy to see so many great players talking about the things I am looking at and dealing with every day!

Best

John

matte

Originally posted by Zenbluesquartet
just for clarity, Bluesman, from the Robben ford BBS wrote, recorded and played great rhythm guitar on the tracks pickdemo, I am just soloing etc... ;)

Best

John/zbq
Steve Ferrone? He doesn't suck. :)

Z

Zenbluesquartet

I am a terrible typist and working too much... ;(,

Steve Ferrone is not on these tracks. Pickdemo 1 and 2 are ifrom a backing track created entirely by Bluesman, with me playing on top. Sorry for any confusion. Credit where credit is due!!

Now in my band Steve is awesome and I love the work done with him!! I can't post clips here, but you are welcome to listen at the site.

Best

john

Z

Zenbluesquartet

Originally posted by SteveLINY
Great playing, feel and phrasing bro...
Nice to hear...
Steve
Appreciate it! It is a great place, here in cyberspace, where musicians can show and express support for each other. It means a lot to me. Thanks.

J

Trending Topics