1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some fun stuff!!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Zenbluesquartet, Jul 16, 2005.

1. just for clarity, Bluesman, from the Robben ford BBS wrote, recorded and played great rhythm guitar on the tracks pickdemo, I am just soloing etc... ;)

Best

John/zbq

2. scottl

scottl Member

Nice to have you here John!

Great playing as I told you before!

Scott

3. It is funny because i wanted to post but i don't have a lot of clips laying around that i can just put up. I will try and make more. This is a great site! the gearhound in me is happy to see so many great players talking about the things I am looking at and dealing with every day!

Best

John

4. matte

matte Senior Member

Steve Ferrone? He doesn't suck. :)

5. I am a terrible typist and working too much... ;(,

Steve Ferrone is not on these tracks. Pickdemo 1 and 2 are ifrom a backing track created entirely by Bluesman, with me playing on top. Sorry for any confusion. Credit where credit is due!!

Now in my band Steve is awesome and I love the work done with him!! I can't post clips here, but you are welcome to listen at the site.

Best

john

6. lhallam

lhallam Member

There is passion in these clips.

7. Very kind of you to say so!

best

john

8. SteveVHT

SteveVHT Member

Great playing, feel and phrasing bro...
    Nice to hear...
    Steve

9. Appreciate it! It is a great place, here in cyberspace, where musicians can show and express support for each other. It means a lot to me. Thanks.

J