Some Great Customer Service...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by ecbluesman54, Mar 26, 2008.

1. ecbluesman54

ecbluesman54 Member

Just thought i'd share with you some great customer service I have dealt with lately.
    I am always happy when I can contact a manufacturer, and get a fast response with a solution to a problem. It makes you realize that they are happy to have your business.
    I recently picked up a Bogner Shiva EL34 1x12. I played it at the store for awhile, and when I got it home I realized that it didn't have the back panel that protects the tubes, transformer, etc. I contacted Bogner, and within a week I had a new back panel, and a t shirt sent UPS to my door.
    Last night I took the Shiva out for a rehearsal, and when lifting it out of my car the metal bracket that holds the handle to the cab snapped. I contacted Bogner right away, and a new bracket is being mailed right out.
    Its nice to know that my hard earned money is going to a company that stands behind there products. I know they are selling a ton of amps with the Line 6 merger, but they still answer emails very promptly.
    Just thought i'd share this with all of you.

2. fiddler

fiddler Guest

On that note, I have been amazed at how good GIBSON Customer Service has been. I just got one of the infamous GA5 amps and had to take it to a tech. E-mails and phone calls were quickly responded to. (not so with Fender BTW)

3. bosstone

bosstone Member

Crate has a 5 year, transferable warranty. Just a little perspective here fellas.

4. bosstone

bosstone Member

Sorry but, I just got a Crate V3112 and looked at the warranty and was impressed. I get to crow too and I think the warranty is implied and germane to the thread. I think people would appreciate knowing that even inexpensive amps can have good customer service. On that subject specifically, I had to get a knob for my 1993 Ampeg VL 503 which is handled by the same distributor (Loud Technology) as Crate and got excellent service. I am not knocking Bogner but as I said, I am just adding some perspective.

5. doublee

doublee Member

Dave at Visual Sound.