Some Jack Daniels on the rocks , a pack of smokes and..........

harry65

Silver Supporting Member
some really great slow waltz torch songs sang by the best there ever was at singing em in his prime in 1962 , honestly this album is great , uber great!!!!!!! Not an uptempo tune on the whole thing , just the way I like em, sad and beautiful , Frank's voice was at its peak , Gordon Jenkins arranging is brilliant and lotsa Irving Berlin songs, what more do ya want????? Enjoy mi amigos..........

Last edited:

DrumBob

Platinum Supporting Member
You'd be better off to lay off the booze and quit smoking, but I do like Frank Sinatra. I am getting into his Watertown album at the moment. It's very demanding listening, but I can tell it's a lost classic. I picked up the CD at an estate sale a few weeks ago for a buck.

harry65

Silver Supporting Member
You'd be better off to lay off the booze and quit smoking, but I do like Frank Sinatra. I am getting into his Watertown album at the moment. It's very demanding listening, but I can tell it's a lost classic. I picked up the CD at an estate sale a few weeks ago for a buck.
It was frank on the hooch and cigs , lol , haven't heard Watertown , gotta look it up........

Trending Topics