1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Some more Suhr/Fuchs carnage!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by vladorg, Sep 21, 2006.

1. vladorg

vladorg Supporting Member

Here is the notorious Suhr/Fuchs combo this time featured over some excerpts from original tunes performed at the last gig.And this time by popular request 2 of the clips feature the bass solos on these tunes.So here they go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peeS_Pui9Sk - excerpt from "Dreamy Six"(bass and guitar solos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb_rlb8db7w -excerpt from "Cut It"(guitar and bass solos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pduQ_eH0iGY excerpt from "Track 4"(guitar solo only)

Hope you guys enjoy them,

Vlad

2. BobbyRay

BobbyRay Supporting Member

Very cool indeed!

Thanks for letting us listen and watch!

3. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest

Wow! i feel like I just caught a set of y'all............
    The sound from the video camera is ridiculously good!
    band is smoking, great tunes and playing, your guitar tone is to
    die for dude! Have you guys recorded? you could probably
    do a live cd quite easily..........real cool Vlad, thanks for sharing.......

4. teleamp

teleamp Senior Member

Man! Loved that track 4, it really shows what the amp can do.

5. bluesmain

bluesmain Member

Smoking tones and riffs !

6. fig

fig Member

I too really enjoyed track 4. Very nice!

Greg

7. Matt F

Matt F Member

Vlad, you kill it! And you look so calm while you pull it off. Watching you gives me the back the drawing board syndrome. So off to practice :)

Thanks for sharing. Great band..

8. gassyndrome

gassyndrome Member

I've heard plenty of albums with worse tone than that - from a video camera! Awesome playing. Track 4 is just killer :AOK

9. Miles Long

Miles Long Member

Vlad, what cab and speakers were you using? Sounds off the hook! Almost Vai-esque. What delay were you running? That sounds nice too..Keep the videos coming. I'd love to see some clean funk comping with the Fuchs.

10. janoz

janoz Member

Killer tone!
    Enjoyed all the clips
    Man, you play tastefully!:AOK
    Great lines and bends, think i´ll steal a lick or 2....:RoCkIn

Have said it before, but i gotta have me one of those Fuchs, beautiful sound...but i don´t know if they have any in sweden....:BITCH

Wait! I got an idea, if i´ll send you some of my spare swedish blondes maybe you can send me your Fuchs??......

11. lhallam

lhallam Member

Tiny camera fits in one hand, does sound good but even better in person. ;)

ScottL has performed his magic on that Fuchs. Vlad/Fuchs/Suhr = killer sound.

12. vladorg

vladorg Supporting Member

Oh,man,you guys are such a nice crowd besides being amazing musicians and guitar players.In order of appearances:
    Boby Ray,thanks for the comments,I'm glad you liked it!
    Sub-D,thanks a lot,dude!Coming from a musician of your caliber-it's an honor!Indeed,the sound from the camera's ****** little mic 8-bit audio is nothing compared to what the amp sounds in person!We're are planning to record,we have teh material for an album,but now again we're on teh never-ending search for a drummer:( .
    Thanks,teleamp!BTW,checked out your site,looks like you've got some cool amps up your sleeve as well!Best of luck to you!
    Thanks,bluesmanin!Appreciate it,bro!
    Thanks,Greg!I also dig a lot what you do with the Glaswerks amp-really great stuff!
    Thank you,Matt!You know it's just the product of endless noodling,now if I can only start making meaningful music it'd be nice.
    Thanks,gassyndrome!I'm a perfectionist,though,I wouldn't be able to put out a product with subpar audio quality!Next time we'll try to plug in a good mini condenser in the camcorder.
    Dude,it's a secret!...jus' kiddin'-it's a stock THD 2X12" w/ Longhorne speakers.As far as pedals I only use the T-Rex Replica delay-that's it!I like Vai,but he can only dream for that sound:p
    Thanks for the kind words,Andreas!You yourself are sick:JAM !You have a deal Swedish blondes for a Fuchs,I'll PM you my mailing address:crazyguy!
    Lance,you da man!Like a trooper,everytime you're there!We do owe you a free CD when it comes out!

Vlad