1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some videos from my gig this weekend....

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Mark Wein, May 23, 2011.

1. Mark Wein

Mark Wein Member

These were shot at our "recital night" that I have at a local sports bar/pizza place. The students played before us and then a few of the instructors from my studio (and two of the guys from my band) played afterwards for a couple of hours....I haven't played a blues gig since February and outside of a rehearsal Wednesday night this particular group of people have never played together but since I play with everyone in different bands it wasn't that big of a deal for a gig like this. It was nice to stretch out and not have to play and Van Morrison or Weezer for a whole night, too :p