Some vids of my first gig in years

jrkoosh

Silver Supporting Member
[FONT=&quot]ey,[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Not sure who I told about this, but right before Thanksgiving my CEO asked me to put together a band for the company party in 6 weeks. So, we got together 5 times for practice in between thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and the birth of my daughter. I showed up to Mohegan sun sleepless from the night before (daughter was 4 days old) and found out we were playing on a massive stage, video screens, and 500 of my co-workers. I took some of the songs and put them here.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yeah, I have played cleaner and better, but it was the company party, so the booze was free and I had more than I normally would before playing, but that helped me thru the anxiety of playing that sized crowd when I know everyone there. [/FONT]I am on the far right, with the monkey tee shirt. All the other guitars are mine as well :)

[FONT=&quot]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&channelid=128273890[/FONT]

phatster

You got balls man.That was scarey I'm sure.Actually the vocals sound good,I would fashion the band after that cool bass player.:dude

jrkoosh

Silver Supporting Member
thanks! Yeah, the bass and keys guys went to Berklee :) The vocalist is actually a guy I play originals with. This band was a 1 time a year thing

Trending Topics

Top Bottom