Someone HELP! (EHX Repair Question)

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by MiguelO, Feb 27, 2012.

1. MiguelO

MiguelO Member

So about a week ago I bought my wonderful EHX POG2 and tonight my clumsy self decided to trip over my board and break off the round knob AND the metal rod it was resting on. The one to save presets! I feel really stupid. :facepalm

The knob isn't where it broke off. I actually managed to completely snap off the metal rod the knob was placed on. This needs professional work...

So after I got over the initial feelings of wanting to vomit, I am now looking for ways to repair it, and keep the warranty. I looked on EHX's website but couldn't find where to go or what to do for this problem.

Please don't judge me TGPers I feel terrible already. Now I just want to fix one of my best pedals...
    :nuts :drown :confused: :facepalm :eek:

2. AXXA

AXXA Supporting Member

Man, I feel for you! That's rough. Surely there's an email on the website? If not, there may be contact info on the registration card that came with it. Best of luck getting your pedal back in good shape!

3. MiguelO

MiguelO Member

Thanks I just looked again and found an "info" email so I emailed that. I'm sure they will direct me where I need to go. Thanks for understanding. I'm trying not to beat myself up too much about it. :messedup