• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Someone Talk Me Down. ( G.A.S content )

blues junkie

Well I was really bored yesterday so I went to play some guitars. I ended up playing a Nash tele with a rosewood board and a PRS Mira. All I can say is WOW. I loved them both. The one that really stuck with me was the Mira, what an incredible playing guitar. The Nash Tele was sweet also, made me feel like I went back in time.

Anyways, he's the deal I'm considering selling my TA Hollow Cobra S to fund the purchase of one and use the rest to put the other on layaway. Am I crazy for even thinking of selling the TA ? It's an incredible guitar... but I thought the Mira did everything the TA could do just as well and I liked the neck on the Mira slightly better then my TA. Also I don't think the TA is a "perfect" fit with my Quinn SDO. So I was hoping the Mira & Nash would be better. If I did this I would be going from one guitar to two.

Anyways any opinion's on this would be great I have'nt bought a new guitar in about 2 years so maybe it's just G.A.S.

Thanks.

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
You came to TGP to talk you out of buying gear?

Buy/keep the guitar that sings to you.

GAD

Jim S

Platinum Supporting Member
/\

+ 1

...unless you put it on a credit card with fees/interest: NEVER PAY INTEREST, esp these days. If you have to pay an extra penny for interest, run away.

Trending Topics