Something special - Solo guitar and orchestra

markblues

Hi fellow pickers,
As I may have mentioned before I have been working writing a piece of music for guitar backed by an orchestra. Quite old school and its been a mammoth task writing for all the instruments. Still, I'm really pleased with the result so far. The album is due out in the summer but for now, I would really love to get any feedback from this fabulous community on the promo video just completed. It's called 'Concierto de los sueños' and I really hope you dig it as it has become quite a special piece of music to me. If you do really like it you can already pre-order a physical CD from website.

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
Wow.

That is impressive, Mark. I wouldn't know the first thing about writing so many parts.

Lovely tune.

RHPN

The trailer looks and sounds amazing, I can imagine the amount of time and effort that went into that!

markblues

Video looks great and everything sounds very good.
Did you record with the Yamaha?
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your comments and support. It has been a big undertaking and we are nearly there with the album. Just a few more cellos to record and then its just packaging it up and promotion. Hopefully it should get some traction if I'm lucky. Yes, it was recorded with the yamaha, but its microphones rather than the pickup. Once released I'll put up a post about the recording of the album if anyone is interested. Once again, thanks for the comments and support. If anyone would care to share it on their Facebook to twitter I would be most grateful and high five you :)

Trending Topics