1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel. A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out. The new moderators are Mike Duncan, Stormin, ford, Teleplayer, and PurpleJesus A thread on the announcement is here!

Dismiss Notice

Something Unusual & Kind Of Neat...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Campfired, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Campfired

Campfired Gold Supporting Member

My Lovepedal Rubber Chicken just arrived today...an auto-wah/mild envelope filter that is a step above the Boss auto-wah for tone quality and responsiveness. Easier to work with than the Keeley Neutrino for finding the right response, according to several former Neutrino owners...

Don't have time to post a tone report, but here's a Mike Herman's YouTube video for your approval...

My settings are similar to Mike's, except my volume is at 12 noon, everything else at 2 o'clock.

2. duckbunny

duckbunny Member

I just got one too. Other than the Tru-tron, it's the only one I've used that really makes me smile like my old III did way back when!

-db

3. Snufkinoob

Snufkinoob Member

That's pretty cool. Want. Don't need. Really, really don't need but do want.

DaveKS likes this.