Son just got a job running sound

chrisr777

Congratulations - So he's running real sound - just the monitors? Or is he front of house? Or is he both?
I don't know, but I'll find out. These are small venues, but I would think BOC has their own guy and he is just assisting as the house man. He has been in school for a couple of years at LA Film School in the sound department, so he does know what he's doing. And he ran sound at a club for a few years doing both. There will be smaller acts coming through where he does both. I've never been to the venue he's doing this show at.

twoheadedboy

I don't know, but I'll find out. These are small venues, but I would think BOC has their own guy and he is just assisting as the house man. He has been in school for a couple of years at LA Film School in the sound department, so he does know what he's doing. And he ran sound at a club for a few years doing both. There will be smaller acts coming through where he does both. I've never been to the venue he's doing this show at.
Tell him to protect his hearing. FOH people can get serious hearing damage from being blasted with FOH sound every night.

Trending Topics