• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Song and slideshow for my son who passed away in March

Julio Iguana

Thanks for the kind words, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. We lost Eric in March, and because of Covid and the social distancing, most group therapy settings for grieving parents have been suspended. I spend a lot of time explaining how I feel to well meaning people who can in actuality only be expected to guess at the various nooks and crannies and wild swings in my state of mind. To make a long story short, it does help to know that my wife and I aren't the only unfortunate people out there coping with this kind of loss. Of course, that is a fact that everyone on some level is aware of, but until it happens to you, it is more of an abstract idea, something to be avoided when thinking about your family.
Thank you. Usually well meaning people can say things that can put you in a spin that they are unaware of. My son Cory has been gone since 1997 (he was 18). As I said I was hesitant to listen to your song and I truly didn’t expect the strength of emotion it evoked in me but your song inspired me. I still don’t deal with this enough.

itchy J

Beautiful song. I can’t stop crying but I’m so glad I listened to it. An Amazing tribute. I’m so sorry you had to go through that.

BigBadOrange

Silver Supporting Member
As a father, I have no idea how you sing that so well without falling apart. The magic of this song is that it is .....happy and hopefull feeling. More of a celebration of his life as opposed to all sad and minor chords. A masterpiece!

Pedro58

Silver Supporting Member
Beautifully done, sir. I like the picture at :13 of the toddler with a bruise on his noggin. My boy was banged up constantly at that age! May God watch over you and yours.

el greco

I’m deeply sorry your family is experiencing the pain of a loss like this. My heart goes out to each of you. That was beautiful Pete. Eric will feel your love forever and will be proud.

aroman

Gold Supporting Member
I am very sorry to hear about your suffering. May God bless your Son and your Family.

Trending Topics