Songs with military sounds (jets, helicopters, missles, bombs, gunfire)

LaceSensor1

Double bonus points if I knew what that is.

;)

Modern sourround sound. And very close to the point I was making about moving the samples as far into the background as possible. Will help with the balance and realism which will blend better with music.

Finding the samples should be a matter of a Google searching or creating your own. The tricky part will be placing it in the mix.

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Modern sourround sound. And very close to the point I was making about moving the samples as far into the background as possible. Will help with the balance and realism which will blend better with music.

Finding the samples should be a matter of a Google searching or creating your own. The tricky part will be placing it in the mix.
Thank you and I'll continue to trust my producer on how best to handle issues such as this one as I'm completely satisfied with how my first album came out.

Babow2

Live gigs killed here
Silver Supporting Member
Some Pink Floyd song from The Wall has a helicopter.
And if I recall correctly, some jets perhaps at the end of In The Flesh and marching somewhere else.
Clash’s Rock the Casbah had some jet or sonar/radar type sounds.

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Ha I've listened to your previous albums. We're those with the same producer or self produced?
I only have one album so far. Produced, engineered, and mixed by Matt Smith of the 6 String Ranch in Austin, TX. I'll be returning in early August to record my next album and, time permitting, my third, as well.

Don A

Gold Supporting Member
The airplane guitar and machine gun drum sounds in the instrumental section of "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom