1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Songsterr

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by djdrdave, Feb 1, 2012.

1. djdrdave

djdrdave Member

I'm using songsterr to learn a few songs. If you use a link and create a free account and refer others you get the paid features for a little while.

I can't vouch for the quality of tabs, normally I like to transcribe myself, but in this case i'm in a bit of a time crunch and need to use whatever time savings i can utilize.

If you want to check it out and use my link that'd be great, but I'm not a marketer and have no financial interest in songsterr.

http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa?ref=337776