• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sonic Fusion Sonic Overdrive Pedal

jimw427

Silver Supporting Member
In my search for "The" overdrive, I purchased a pedal from a company called Sonic Fusion, I tried their Sonic Overdrive, they also hand make several distortions and a few others as well. Never really heard much about them so I thought I would post a little info.

The Sonic Overdrive is a very smooth sounding Zen like drive pedal, it has the standard Volume, gain, tone, and a contour controls and a fat switch. I personnly like it best with the Fat toggle off, which adds a little more saturation. The drive is very transparent and smooth, very controlable.

I would consider it one of the top drives on my list as far as pedals I have tried and liked, I could get very cool Zen tones out of it as well as lighter drive tones close to the KOT type.

Check them out on the web site and give them a try......

Bernardo Gui

I am an endorsee for Sonic Fusion Pedals.
GREAT pedals, made 1 at a time. No "assembly line".
Boutique in every sense of the word.
Great pedals from a great company, owned by a great guy !

Trending Topics