Sooooooooo.......TMG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave12

Silver Supporting Member
Well, it's been over two weeks and we've heard nothing from Jonathan or Taylor. Just wondering if anyone's been contacted or heard anything?

Has everyone's pedal been delivered?
Are guitars finally caught up?

(Not holding my breath) Is Antonio going to come clean?

To Brian/Mods - Not trying to stir anything up unnecessarily, but we were told 2 weeks, and I would just like Jonathan to be accountable to us since that is the timeline he set. Also, I'm posting this in the FX subforum because that's where most of the previous discussion was. Feel free to move to another subforum.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Wow indeed. And again shows why this Taylor/Antonio person never should be trusted, ever.

He is 100% rotten.

iahawk36

My guess is that Jonathan is spending his time fielding calls/questions from actual customers and working to get caught up on the obligations....at least that's my hope.

dave12

Silver Supporting Member
I just ran across that after posting this thread.

Geez....I just don't know how you can explain that away as "Taylor has made some mistakes"

SirGilmour

Silver Supporting Member
Karma police, arrest this man
He talks in maths
He buzzes like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio

Karma police, arrest this girl
Her Hitler hairdo is
Making me feel ill
And we have crashed her party

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us

Karma police
I've given all I can
It's not enough
I've given all I can
But we're still on the payroll

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us

For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

For a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

Squigglefunk

TaylorMcgrathGuitars:
"Hey Tone Seekers. please check out our good friends at Vertex Effects! Mason Builds incredibly stuff and is a hell of a guy! Check out the Axis Wah! It's got serious Voodoo! "

lawl

dave12

Silver Supporting Member
I thought Brian (admin) shut down TMG topics?
He did for two weeks. That was the amount of time Jonathan from RGS said he needed to clear everything up.

That was over two weeks ago and everyone has played nice and not started anything. I am just starting a thread so that hopefully Jonathan will see it and let us know where they stand.

...also, with yet another story coming to light (probably the worst yet), I think the urgency with which Taylor needs to be held accountable has never been higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.