SoulSonicFX In Stock Ready To Ship

soulsonic

SoulSonicFX has a new secure online shop:
http://soulsonicfx.mybigcommerce.com

I currently have two outstanding-sounding Shizzle Deluxes in stock, as well as two Folk Drivers. I'm getting ready to go on a month-long vacation in July, so I'd really like to move these before I go.

Enter coupon code: VACATION and get 10% off each item in your order. This is only valid until July 1.

Use coupon code: FREESHIP and get free shipping via USPS Priority (within ConUS) or First Class (rest of world). This coupon is always valid.

Paypal always accepted, but I can also accept all major credit cards via my merchant account outside of the PP system for those who'd prefer not to deal with them. Big Commerce handles all the info securely so we can both be worry-free.

Check out the beautiful new circuit boards I have for the Shizzle Deluxe!

They really bring some love. The ultimate mating of vintage mojo and modern hi-fidelity components to make a top-quality OD/Fuzz/Distortion that has impressed every owner so far. Try it at 18v for a whole other animal! And it looks beautiful too:

And yes, the Four Banger mk3 is here!

But sorry, none in stock at the moment. I promise to build a run of them when I return from vacation.
Really excited with how the new design has turned out! The previous version had used alot of SMD to save space, but I decided to go back to all through-hole this time around, for the sake of making things easier for anyone who may have to repair one or might want to mod it...and of course so I can get the higher quality components too. Lots of upgrades!

It's really packed in there, but I still managed to fit four individual boutique booster circuits, each with its own unique character, into one Boss-sized footprint.

soulsonic

Sale ends this upcoming Wednesday, and I will be totally out of the country during most of July, so now is your chance.

jdel77

Good to see you back!
The Fourbanger is a modern classic and should be up there with the Screwdriver and Timmy.

Trending Topics