Soundcloud users - I have a question.

Mike K

Silver Supporting Member
I have recordings on soundcloud that I post for my friends on facebook. After the song completes play on facebook it says 'Play more tracks like (mysong)'. It is actually showing my other songs on soundcloud. I don't want it to show/suggest my other songs. What do I need to do/change so it's not suggesting my other soundcloud songs.

Thanks.

eclecto-acoustic

Serial tree-hugger
Platinum Supporting Member
I am willing to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure that feature is built right into the code. Not sure you can remove it. I did look around for the answer, by the way...not just blowing smoke ;)

If you want to keep some tracks from being heard, maybe make them private? I bet they'll disappear from the suggestions list.

Mike K

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the idea Justin. I think I'll try making the ones I don't want to be seen private.

I am willing to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure that feature is built right into the code. Not sure you can remove it. I did look around for the answer, by the way...not just blowing smoke ;)

If you want to keep some tracks from being heard, maybe make them private? I bet they'll disappear from the suggestions list.

Trending Topics