Source Audio C4 Modular Synth Pedal

SirTarquin

Well, that one is important!! It was going to be a top level sound until it just got bumped off. Here it is:
https://neuro.sourceaudio.net/preset/GeDpBElSPm

Previously named Moog Minitaur. Now named Moog Taurus.
Oh good! Didn't realize the reason it hadn't shown up earlier was because it was in the running for top level. Certainly wouldn't mind if it got bumped back up there, it's completely deserving of it.

DisasterArea

Owner, Disaster Area Designs and Alexander Pedals
We just added a hardware mode in the editor to make the C4 work with @DisasterArea USB MIDI Host. :)
Jesse has been working with me on this - the MIDI Baby and qCONNECT need this mode to be enabled but none of our other controllers. If you use a DMC.micro, DMC-3XL Gen3, etc. then you don't need to worry about this, it'll work whether the mode is enabled or not.

So if I have this straight, I can create 4 part harmonies, like with my Eventide Pitchfactor. And each harmony can have it's own delay time so i can create arpeggios and whatever else I want. And it'll work with the Disaster Area stuff, like I was looking into for the Pitchfactor. And it does all the synth stuff I think the Pitchfactor is terrible at, because that's really the focus of the C4. And it's going to be $40 more than the Spectrum.

Hmm....

bigEbeer

So if I have this straight, I can create 4 part harmonies, like with my Eventide Pitchfactor. And each harmony can have it's own delay time so i can create arpeggios and whatever else I want. And it'll work with the Disaster Area stuff, like I was looking into for the Pitchfactor. And it does all the synth stuff I think the Pitchfactor is terrible at, because that's really the focus of the C4. And it's going to be $40 more than the Spectrum.

Hmm....
I very well could be wrong, but I don’t think there’s a delay time adjustment for each voice. There is a sequencer though!

Adamixoye

But it sounds so "Boss".
I own the SY-300 and it has both good sounds and bad sounds.

I'm not an expert on the details but we've seen good polyphony possible in these Boss pedals and also the Drop---low latency, excellent tracking, tone varies from passable to good to excellent depending on the particulars. Really hoping for the day that someone will merge that level of polyphony with all the great things that SA/Panda/etc. are doing.

Trending Topics