• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

Chance

Will this allow you to access all 128 presets or only 4 (or 8 if you are in preset extension mode)?
You can only access all 128 through midi, with an external footswitch you can access 4 to 8 presets depending on what mode you are in! :aok

dickjonesify

Silver Supporting Member
Im looking at picking up a dual trs switch for patch inc / dec. I see LoopMaster makes one that's nice and small. Does anyone know if it should be the open or closed version.... Or does it even matter.
Same question here. For exemple, can this work for external tap tempo or patch inc/dec, etc. ?
Thanks!
The Nemesis definitely uses Normally Open switches

miklet

Unless they wired it in some non-standard way, yes. Correct switches for sure.

Maybe email them and ask.
One switch should be tip/sleeve and the other ring/sleeve but like I said, that's the "normal" way.
I will do that! Thank you very much for your help!

space_plans

I think this was linked earlier in the thread but since there's renewed interest - if anyone needs a 2-button switch and (like me) is too lazy to make your own, this eBay seller has some of the cheapest I've seen:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/guitartek2010?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

It's the item listed as "Two Button Momentary Remote Footswitch Pedal - Electric Guitar Foot Switch" under their store. I bought one a few months back and it works perfectly with my Nemesis. You'll need your own TRS cable, though.

sstweed

Silver Supporting Member
I've had gear torn down for a while. No playing out for a couple weeks so I've been putting carpet in my house. (What a drag). Got the studio put back together finally last night and uploaded 1.17. I know it's probably explained somewhere in the last two or three pages, but can someone tell me how to get to the Echorec sounds?

JimGtr

Platinum Supporting Member
I've had gear torn down for a while. No playing out for a couple weeks so I've been putting carpet in my house. (What a drag). Got the studio put back together finally last night and uploaded 1.17. I know it's probably explained somewhere in the last two or three pages, but can someone tell me how to get to the Echorec sounds?
On the bottom left-hand side of the screen there is a drop down menu. The last two (Binson...) are the new Echorec engines. Select one, then on the Nemesis itself, save to whatever preset you want. Then select the other and do the same.

sstweed

Silver Supporting Member
On the bottom left-hand side of the screen there is a drop down menu. The last two (Binson...) are the new Echorec engines. Select one, then on the Nemesis itself, save to whatever preset you want. Then select the other and do the same.
Thank you! I assume you mean the bottom left of the update software not neuro?

P8t8r

The new engine is pure awesomeness!

Here's a short clip recorded with an iPhone right after burning the preset and adjusting modulation. I hope you enjoy.

dickjonesify

Silver Supporting Member
I think this was linked earlier in the thread but since there's renewed interest - if anyone needs a 2-button switch and (like me) is too lazy to make your own, this eBay seller has some of the cheapest I've seen:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/guitartek2010?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

It's the item listed as "Two Button Momentary Remote Footswitch Pedal - Electric Guitar Foot Switch" under their store. I bought one a few months back and it works perfectly with my Nemesis. You'll need your own TRS cable, though.
Thanks. I think I just bought his last one

dougb415

Last week was my wife's birthday, so I was busy with her. Today was the first time I had any time to spend doing the update, etc. Well, you can probably guess what was saved in preset slots 7 & 8 :banana

Michael_V

Silver Supporting Member
Last week was my wife's birthday, so I was busy with her. Today was the first time I had any time to spend doing the update, etc. Well, you can probably guess what was saved in preset slots 7 & 8 :banana
How? My updater just asks me if I want to erase preset 1...

dickjonesify

Silver Supporting Member
How? My updater just asks me if I want to erase preset 1...
Whatever sound is currently loaded (like when you're testing the Echorec) on the pedal can be saved from the pedal itself.

Hold the preset button. It's also labeled "save".

You can go to the preset slot you want to save first--tweak your sound--hold the button until it stops blinking
...or...
Start on any slot--tweak your sound--hold the button until it STARTS blinking--push the preset button until you get to the slot you want--hold it again until it stops.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom