1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Source for power cables for Voodoo PP2???

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by DavidE, Jun 19, 2006.

1. DavidE

DavidE Member

I need some extra cables to go from my PP2 to Boss style pedals. Voodoo labs wants $3.50 a piece for the regular molded cables.... I know almost any similar pedal will work (I've used them from SKB pedalboards). I also need another L6 cable.

Anyone know of a good source? I lost a bunch when I moved and need at least one of each.

2. McSoappy

McSoappy Member

Really Voodoo Lab wanted to charge you? They used to send them out for free! That sucks!

3. gearitis

gearitis Gold Supporting Member

4. DavidE

DavidE Member

5. Tweeker

Tweeker Supporting Member

When I called Voodoo Lab to ask about a right angle power cable plug in 2002, they offered to send one for $10. At the time I thought that was rediculous, but now I use Stompin-Ground and I'm spending more than that. Also, minimum shipping is around $6 per order.

6. Den

Den Member

For less than $1 a piece from PartsExpress.com, you can buy single-ended cables (2.1mm x 5.5mm), cut them to length and splice them as you need. This worked perfectly on my new board where I was routing the wires below the surface.

7. gtrguy17

gtrguy17 Member

I have an extra L6 cable. PM me your address and I'd be happy to mail it to ya...

8. Den

Den Member

Got any extra guitars or amps? :D

9. mockoman

mockoman Member