1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Source for replacement rubber feet for wha type pedals?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by MK.II, Feb 16, 2012.

1. MK.II

MK.II Member

Anybody know where to get these? Some of mine have dried out, cracked and crumbled away and I don't know where to get replacements. Any info on a source for them is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. MK.II

MK.II Member

Nobody knows???

3. FlyingDutchman

FlyingDutchman Member

ebay.com..Do a search on there..I just got some for a used wah I bought that didnt have any feet with it.

4. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Member

I have a Dunlop 105Q that is now junk. You can have the feet off it if you want them. Just pay shipping, which I can't imagine would be much. PM me if you want.

5. xntrick

xntrick Member

6. MK.II

MK.II Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. Much appreciated!! I going to order some from smallbearelect.com, since I could also use some spares. I noticed that I have a couple other rubber feet that are also starting to crack. Again, thanks!

7. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye Member

Glad you found what you need.