Spark or mustang GTX100?

primeholy

So, what functions does the spark have over the gtx? The main thing that interests me is the streaming bt audio to jam/learn with. The cool thing about the mustang is I could actually use it at a gig/practice. The spark is about half as much...
I currently have a helix lt with a jbl eon10, a Mesa boogie Mark v with road king cab, a egnater tweaker 20 head with Mesa boogie wide body open back 112, and a vox ac15c1

jdag

If you can't find a GTX 100, you're not looking very hard! Note that you can use the Spark app streaming/playalong functionality with other Bluetooth amps - I've tested it with my THR30.
Correct! The Spark AMP itself has nothing to do with the capabilities of the free APP. Download the app and when it asks to connect with the amp just click skip. You can then use the streaming/learning features with any bluetooth speaker/amp. It's been quite the marketing job by Positive Grid.

JoeInOttawa

Correct! The Spark AMP itself has nothing to do with the capabilities of the free APP. Download the app and when it asks to connect with the amp just click skip. You can then use the streaming/learning features with any bluetooth speaker/amp. It's been quite the marketing job by Positive Grid.
Seriously? I had no idea. Thanks for sharing!

Trending Topics