1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Speaker for a 63 tremolux head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by blondeorphan, Jan 29, 2012.

1. blondeorphan

blondeorphan Member

Anyone got a reccomendation for a 1x12 cab? Ceramic or Alnico? Eminence, Weber, WGS, Oxford, etc? Prefer a 4 ohm since that will let the amp run as intended.

2. JDJ

JDJ Member

Weber 12F150T is what I like. Lots of detail in the tone. I like a Cele Gold, too, but it's not 4 ohms.

3. blondeorphan

blondeorphan Member

Nice. Does it come in a 4ohm offering? I have a 16ohm Celestion Gold in my jmj30 cab and love it. The tremolux 12" will go next to it in the NCM cab for now.