• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Speaker for BF Deluxe Reverb

lennon08

I have an Avatar 2x12 cab with V30's and I am really starting to dig it. I would have said something different yesterday. I bought a head of the Deluxe and really spent sometime today with volumes and tones and really dig it. Probably more Rock than some would want.

PremiumPlus

Weber 12F150 plus a Weber Beam Blocker. I hated the combination before the beam blocker but with it it rocks. PS...make your own beam blocker out of a speaker dust cap glued to a plastic round electrical box cover, pop riveted to a hacksaw blade...works great:dude

GenoBluzGtr

Platinum Supporting Member
Here's another vote for the Jensen Neo. I use it in a DRRI and it really tightens up the low end, keeps the shimmer on top (even smooths it out a bit) and works perfectly with the mid-range character of this map. It still cuts through like nobody's business... not too dark, not too light, not too smooth, not too gritty. It's my "Goldilocks" speaker for Blackface amps... I also use a 15" Neo in my BF Vibroverb . The weight savins is a big bonus as well.

When I first put the Neos in the amps, they sounded awesome, but as they break in , they sound even better. I am really sold on these speakers for BF amps.

Dion

Gold Supporting Member
Anyone know if the CRex and Weber Cali speakers close to the same, other than wattage?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom