• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Speaker for fender super champ x2

slowhandjr

I think the speaker is blown, it's making a woofing sound on the low notes. What's a good inexpensive replacement? 8 ohm speaker? That's guys.

Couloirman

Silver Supporting Member
OK little bump here. Im looking for the ultimate SCX2 speaker. Has anyone tried an Eminence, Tone Tubby, or maybe a Celestion Gold G10 in the SCX2? Mine needs a new speaker due to late night stupidity last night and I'm using the 'go big or go home' strategy for its replacement. I love this little combo amp so much, it really deserves a speaker upgrade anyway.

I dont know much about Tone Tubby speakers, but I hear great things. The Eminence Red Fang looks really freaking cool, but so does a Celestion G10 gold, 10" greenback, or maybe something else altogether. My favorite amps are tweeds, and Fuchs ODS/dumble style and I play mainly blues, rock and jamband stuff.

Last edited:

Toneseeker361

I had a lil buddy in mine, it sounded like a 12"...
really warm with smooth highs.
if you want more mids and highs id go w/ the RC, or a Legend 1058.
Weber signature ceramic 10 smooth cone is warm and full with nice breakup.

Trending Topics