• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Speaker like Naylor/Reverend All-Tone 1250

Schlep

Hi all -

Can anyone recomend a speaker which sounds like the All-Tone 1250 (which I really like0, but isn't quite as 'soft' sounding.

Thanks,

Craig

doublee

The Naylor is a touch tighter than the 1250, I have had both. The Naylor is still being made....

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
The Naylor is a touch tighter than the 1250, I have had both. The Naylor is still being made....
If you're talking about the Naylor SD50 , I totally agree. However I 've never heard any 'soft' in the Rev 1250's. They're both similar speakers and I agree about your Naylor recommendation.

Eric

doublee

I Think they both sound pretty close to Weber 12F150 series. Tone Tubby ceramic is also similar-ish, and thats what I ended up with, it seemed to have a little more clarity and punch.

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
I Think they both sound pretty close to Weber 12F150 series. Tone Tubby ceramic is also similar-ish, and thats what I ended up with, it seemed to have a little more clarity and punch.
Yep , totally agree.. Forgot to mention the ToneTubby Ceramic , Naylor Sd50 and Rev Alltone1250 are all VERY similar. That's it for similar speakers in that vein that I've tried

Eric

oldhousescott

Gold Supporting Member
Isn't the Weber Sig 12B the same speaker or am I misinformed?
I don't believe they're identical, but they sound close enough to be twins. I've tried the Alltone and the Sig12B back to back in my Carvin Nomad and there really wasn't much discernible difference.

Trending Topics