speaking of the timmy...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Fuzzdawg, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Fuzzdawg

Fuzzdawg Member

here i am, "patiently" waiting for my timmy call. anyone receive theirs recently? if so, when did you order it?

2. Leb

Leb Member

Yea anyone know the wait time for this product?

3. gururyan

gururyan Member

None...if you have a D*A*M 1966 to trade. ;)
    (link to reference)

4. PaulC

PaulC Member

Right now I'm filling the TIM orders that were backed up because of the graphics issue I had. I should have those done up to the end of Feb next week. I've got all the timmy boxes for march/april/may being painted, and the plan is for all those to be filled before the end of Oct. I've also been handing out some pretty good discounts because of the wait. I'm doing about 3 pedals a night, and get about 4 hours of sleep...

I'm going as fast as I can!

PaulC

5. gitpicker

gitpicker Silver Supporting Member

Uh-oh!... I ordered and paid for my Timmy in Feb but have not recieved the pedal or any kind of notification - am I in trouble??? :BOUNCE

6. RobertS.

RobertS. Member

That's strange. Paul doesn't make you pay upfront. I ordered Feb.4th & got it almost 2 months ago but didn't have to pay 'til it was ready to be shipped. Then Paul gave me a nice discount for waiting that long. Are you sure it's a Timmy you ordered & did you talk to Paul directly?

7. Jacobpaul81

Jacobpaul81 Member

yikes, now i really wish I ordered a tim!!

8. DaSkip

DaSkip Member

Paul spend some time in bed....you know what to do. I'll get the pedal in due course.

:lookingawayoutofrespect:

9. gitpicker

Actually, I did order a Timmy. At the time (and many times since then) there was a thread where people were bitching and moaning about wait times and overhyped pedals and scalping prices and.... well if you hang out here you know how it can get.

Anyway, I paid him up front so he would understand that I wanted a Timmy so I could play through a Timmy. I figured that somebody buying a pedal just to make a profit would not pay in advance, so I paid in advance - my choice.

But if someone ordering a pedal a few weeks ahead of me got theirs 2 months ago I guess I need to make a phone call....

10. Shnook

Shnook Supporting Member

Well, being that Paul doesn't require payment till it's ready to ship, he *may* have thought yours had shipped seeing that it was paid for??? Just a wild guess. Just contact Paul. I'm sure he'll get it straightened out for you.

11. PaulC

PaulC Member

Hey Gitpicker,

Call me this weekend if you can. I'm not sure who you are! I can't keep screen names and real names straight.

We can figure out what happened in a minute.

PaulC

12. Phil Harmoneeek

Phil Harmoneeek Member

Hey guys ... this talk by Paul about discounting for the wait should be ignored. These pedals are already a bargain & the wait time is ... well you know ... part of this ... I hope your all paying the guy the full price so he can buy some concealer for the bags under his eyes ... ha!

Randall

13. Austin AL

Austin AL Supporting Member

I agree, I put my order in about a month and a half ago, and I know that the earliest I will probably get a call is at the end of November. But I don't care, how many times do you get ANYTHING handmade with the attention to detail Paul apprently puts into his product for the price he charges. If he were to sell it for $344 like some other pedals and still have a wait I would guess quite a few of us would still want one. Just my .02

14. gitpicker

Update: After checking it out I find that I ordered my Timmy in March - NOT in February! :jo:NUTS :confused: :messedup - so everything is cool. :dude :AOK Sorry Paul for my misinformed post. I did try to call but missed you.

The pedal I ordered in Feb is from another (I'll refrain from mentioning who) builder.

15. PaulC

PaulC Member

Hey Gitpicker,

I'm still not sure who you are though! Call me this week if you can so we can get it figured out.

Later, PaulC

16. gls500

gls500 Supporting Member

Worth the wait, everyone.

I used my Tim for the first time at a gig on Saturday, and I think I turned it off for only one song in 2 hours. I've never heard a more perfect pedal.

17. Fuzzdawg

Fuzzdawg Member

18. Blues Wail

Blues Wail Member

hey skip! yeah you nailed it man. paul is working his tail off! when ya getta chance give me some info on sean's lo- driver. I am digging the hell outta my MI audio blues pro. later, Aldo..........:)

19. radcliff

radcliff Member

Paul I'm on the list for March (Ryan Radcliff)
    But 4 hours a night?!?!?!
    That has got to get to you. Keep your health first.:)