• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Speed Shop Tweed Deluxe 5E3 Studio Series Amp, As New, $SOLD S&P

dmentzer

Silver Supporting Member
For sale is a Speed Shop Tweed Deluxe 5E3 Studio Series in as new condition. I had this built as a chassis only and installed it in a new Mojo lacquered 5E3 cab with a new Weber 12A125a speaker. This cab is very realistic looking as it is not heavily tinted like most other cabs. This amp sounds just like the numerous demos on the Speed Shop website. Sounds like a good 5E3, just has a little more hair as you turn up the volume. Tubes are new and are a GE 5Y3, Tung-Sol reissue 6V6s from KCA, a Mullard reissue 12AX7, and a EH 12AY7. PT is a Clark 5E3 and OT is Mojo. All paperwork included. This is a great combo amp in about as nice condition as you will find. I added the logo which can be removed if you desire. No internal pictures as the maker requests internal details be kept confidential. I can assure you that the workmanship is flawless. It is a very quiet amp. Here is the web address to read up on this amp : http://www.tweeddeluxe.com/5e3-studio-series.cfm
$SOLD Shipped and PPd. Get it while you can. No trades. Any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Trending Topics