1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Spent some quality Skreddy time this morning - impolite riffing inside...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by JerEvil, Dec 3, 2015.

1. JerEvil

JerEvil Member

Been trying out my dirt pedals with the new Vox AC15. Here is just some knob fiddling on the Top Poost channel. Mic'd with a Sennheiser e609. Guitar is a G&L ASAT Classic.

[​IMG]

This is my Skreddy Perestroika (Chernobyl version(.

Ivo likes this.
  2. Ivo

Ivo Member

Sounds delish. :aok

JerEvil likes this.
  3. NoThisIsPatrick

NoThisIsPatrick Member

Sick ASAT, I've got a Tobacco Sunburst Bluesboy 90 and just love it.

JerEvil likes this.
  4. Ivo

Ivo Member

ASAT owner here too. I've got a Special. Unfortunately, it sounds quite horrid and icepicky with my current main amp so I haven't used it in a bit. :( Nice, phat and punchy with my Bogner Goldfinger, though. Gonna do a speaker swap next week and see what's up.

Wish I could-a hopped on that Vox train, especially with that sexy Anna Calvi-esque color.

5. JerEvil

JerEvil Member

Thanks! I actually just made some Kemper profiles of the AC, Skreddy Lunar Module and '93 ProCo RAT and loaded them up to the Rig Exchange (if any of you all are Kemper guys too...)

Thanks. Got it from Mrs. Evil this year for my b-day. My first single coil loaded guitar in 25 years and I LOVE it.

Hope the swap works out for you. These ASAT's are great guitars for sure. I will definitely grab another.

Ivo and NoThisIsPatrick like this.