Vendor Spiral Electric FX, What's The Haps?

Knaggster57

I thought I'd sung about it a lot but maybe my mic hasn't been on - it wouldn't be the first time.
I’ve seen your posts and agree. I was just saying in general that the Brute doesn’t get the love that the Black Spiral does. I have Brute #3 along with a Black Rose and two Black Spirals. One is the purple edition. I also have a Yellow and the White is on my radar. I agree with you that Tom’s stuff is pure magic. He just understands tone and how to obtain it.

Last edited:

JackfromAK

Platinum Supporting Member
I’ve seen your posts and agree. I was just saying in general that the Brute doesn’t get the love that the Black Spiral does. I have Brute #3 along with a Black Rose and two Black Spirals. One is the purple edition. I also have a Yellow and the White is on my radar. I agree with you that Tom’s stuff is pure magic. He just understands tone and how to obtain it.
White, Yellow, Silvertone, Black, and Brute, and I have strongly considered several times trying to chase down a Black Rose. I will confess I do use a Carcosa for loops, but somehow that doesn't quite feel like cheating. Other than that, though, I got a pile of fuzzes, boosts, and drives that just sit. All Tom's stuff sounds fantastic and makes sense, and they are all visually so striking - nothing else comes close for me.

amigo30

As I mentioned, I'm late to the party here. I just found the Shepherds Crook Drive demo's. Will there be more or was that a one-off kind of thing? Love what I heard..

Trending Topics