Splatt Made Me Do It

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Priestunes, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Priestunes

Priestunes Member

Well... not quite, but after hearing that truly inspired and inspiring stream of consciousness, I had to post something I did last night. I have a new suite of clips I will be sharing in the coming days: it's mostly based on a few principles--
    1) Continuity: keeping on despite "clams" and remain modal. Working with the "mistakes."
    2) Creativity: trying to use all of my pedals and rig with the guitar (without a wammy bar) and still remain free.
    3) Embracing: embracing my limitations as a player while celebrating what I've accomplished in the last 30 years of wanking...

Hope you enjoy: it's all good summer fun!

2. µ¿ z3®ø™

µ¿ z3®ø™ Member

i normally listen to music when i'm on the net. i know this sounds crazy, but when i listen to clips, i tend to just let the music i'm streaming continue to play.
    sounded really good when played in conjunction w/ the stream from <http://geekmusic.ca>

3. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest

Very nice, what were using to loop? Delays?
    Dug that.....

4. johnfindlay

johnfindlay Member

Wha! very cool-that takes me back to my Scottish ruts-
    like a mob of angry bagpipe players!!
    I dont know loopers-but thats some nutty loopin'-really enjoyed it Paul.

Thanks.
    JF