Sputtering Fuzz

Dave

Most germanium fuzz pedals can sputter IMO.

Some fuzz pedals have a bias adjustment that allows you to dial in the sputter; MI Audio Neo Fuzz, Love Pedal 200lbs. and Sweet Sound Monterey are a few.

rust1975

Red Witch Fuzz God II has a sputter control on the outside. Check out the demo on YouTube. I want one!!!

Shiny McShine

I can't remember which one it was, but there was a clip where the demo person actually talked about how it spit notes out. It really had a sputtering sound that was musical and I was impressed with the clip. I was looking at the Sybil and some of the other ones by the builders on this site but I think it might have been by the makers of Sparkle Drive. Not sure though.

Dave

I can't remember which one it was, but there was a clip where the demo person actually talked about how it spit notes out.
Probably the Love Pedal Karl. That's a cool pedal. It's gated, so if you pick softly the notes kind of sputter, but with some ring mod mixed in. Really cool pedal, I wish I hadn't sold mine.

Jumblefingers

+6 on the Fuzz Facotry..it spits and sputters so much a some settings it could use a bib!

The Retroman NuFuzz is a GREAT fuzz that does both smooth and sputtery as it has a VERY wide range Bias control. It can do the Anaog man Sun Face and go into Fuzz Factory territory...very versatile and great sounding with both single coils and hBuckers.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom