• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Squier Esprit

Berlebster

Hi :dude , 4 new clips with the famous Robben Ford model.
Squier did it well. Due to my lack of organisation & neighborhood
i plugged in my V twin and added a bit of reverb later (steinberg timeworks) using ACID to play with Lowell Georges(Courtesy of Scott Lerner) & the others tracks.

Forgive me for the hilarious Led Boots (no clams only lobsters:p ).

Well as soon i find the link. OMG.:D
Here we are :
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/badjujumusic.htm

Thanks

scottl

Great job Berlebster! Diggin' the Lowell now. Fwiw, that track came from Red Ant.

I like the complex lows of the V Twin patch. Well done! Nice licks!

Berlebster

Thanks Scott for this nice comment . Basically i tried to follow your improvisation , but i must admit i have to work a lot to master this kind of "sound" we love. So i tried to rely on the simple stuff Robben teaches on the REH Hotline book way back before VHS tapes. Going back to this Cheap guitar, i am really pleased she inspires me , the sound is there , that kind of Robben vibe i was looking for . See you:dude :dude

PS and oh yes this V twin is a great toy ,

Trending Topics