1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

SRC amplifiers?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Crash-VR, May 18, 2011.

1. Crash-VR

Crash-VR Supporting Member

Does anybody have any experience with SRC amps? I've been looking at the website and must say that I am intrigued...

2. Crash-VR

3. fabulusfab777

fabulusfab777 Supporting Member

They look very nice and i like the video on their site. I e-mailed the owner for more information. Will report when i get them !

4. Crash-VR

anyone else? There's a wait to get one, so somebody around here has to own one...

5. jetattblue

jetattblue Member

I thought I'd bump this because I'd like to hear thoughts on these too.

6. jerod

jerod Member

I know the guy who builds these src amplifiers (seth carlson) and i must say that they are honestly the most pure and wholistic sounding amps around. I played in a band with him, and on numerous occasions he would play one of his src's, and his tone was ALWAYS outstanding. there is nothing you could want more out of an amp. on top of that he is one of the most authentic guys i have ever met. you can hear a couple of samples of his amps coupled with schroeder guitars on youtube.

7. sjamesbrown

sjamesbrown Member

Amazing amps.
    I know Seth as well and I actually just got done jamming with him (lasted from 8pm-2am lol). He is an amazing musician and knows his stuff when it comes to quality gear!