1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Stacking Lovepedals Amp 11 + BBB + Gen5 Echo

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by MHermans, May 19, 2011.

1. MHermans

MHermans Member

first
    Amp 11 + Gen5 Echo
    then
    BBB + Amp 11 + Gen5 Echo
    tele and DR. Z Maz18 Combo

2. Bloomfield fan

Bloomfield fan Silver Supporting Member

excellent as usual, still torn between the 11 and the Alpha despite them being quite different.

3. MHermans

MHermans Member

What kind of tone are you looking for? The Alpha does a great lead (dumble) type sound. Very thick and for me it's great with my tele bridge pickup. The Amp 11 I use as a dirty amp sound mainly with my neck pickup.....

they are so different, you can't compare. I love both!

4. Bloomfield fan

Bloomfield fan Silver Supporting Member

Its hard when you have more than one sound you are after. I am currently really into Claptons 461 Ocean Blvd & Derek and the Dominos. I love Jimmie Vaughan w/ the T Birds, I am a Stevie fan, but do not want to sound exactly like him, but love the big fat clean sound he got. I am also a big Mike Campbell fan. I think at one point I had 9 lovepedals, but never the Amp 11 and have never owned any type of Dumble pedal, have always wanted a Two Rock.