• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Star Amps

OH NO!!! Their Domain Name had to of expired and someone forgot to pay it. I know the SMF website is gone too. Looks like whomever they registered their Domain with put something else up there. They do that if a Domain Expires that get's a lot of hits to the website. Now, if Star wants it back the register company is going to charge them a boat load of money for it.

procos

Gold Supporting Member
Poor Mark doesn't seem to have much business sense. He sure does make one heckuva an amp though.

Chuck

Robal

Silver Supporting Member
According to the Winter NAMM directory, Star Amplifiers will be at the show at Booth 1669 in Hall E. That suggests the company is ongoing.

dankayaker

Their website was actually not much use, but I just hope they are doing OK . . . . .it's got to be tough with so many amp makers out there.

I'd like to price out a Blues Star, might make a great companion for my GainStar

Blues Stars are the same price as GainStar amps so you can expect to pay whatever it was that you paid for your other amp. Last I heard though it is still going to be a little while before we see the Blues Stars.

procos

Gold Supporting Member
SuperSoundMusic said:
Blues Stars are the same price as GainStar amps so you can expect to pay whatever it was that you paid for your other amp. Last I heard though it is still going to be a little while before we see the Blues Stars.
Maken has had one for a few months now.

Chuck

dankayaker

If I could get a Blues Star for wat I payed for my GainStar I'd buy one tomorrow. I got a really great deal on mine new.

Trending Topics