1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Starship Trooper

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Zexcoil, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Zexcoil

Zexcoil Vendor

2. jammath

jammath Member

Very good!! I love Yes:cool:

3. fatback

fatback Member

sounds great.:AOK

what rig did you use?

4. Zexcoil

Zexcoil Vendor

Thanks.

That's what I did last Monday (the figuring out, not the recording - that was yesterday).

I used the odds & ends I've got at home since my big rig is at practice.

I ran into a Guyatone MD3 delay then into an old Ibanez CS 505. Stereo out of that. One side through a Voodoo Labs tremolo into the clean channel of my Zinky 25W Blue Velvet. The other side into a BF Vibro Champ, with the vibrato on. For the solo I switched to the gain channel on the BV, but kept the VC the same. The solo is both amps straight down the middle. The rhythm is both amps panned hard left & right (BV left, VC right).

The guitar was a Deluxe Tele (noiseless p'ups), all of the rhythm was on the neck, the solo was in the middle, I think.