Stereo looper that can...

AudioEcstasy

Uses prerecorded audio. Like, on an SD card or something. I'm looking for a looper not so much for live looping, but for simply hitting the footswitch and it plays/loops something that is prerecorded.

Advice? Merry Holidays!

Ugly Bunny

I used my Jamman Delay for that- triggering sounds, samples, etc., but the Jamman Stereo is the same thing. Hell, even the Jamman has ya covered! Good thing about the Stereo & Delay models is it's much easier to tap tempo the loop (recorded or otherwise). But if you're literally JUST playing tracks and not doing anything to them other than hitting play, the Solo will work. You'll need to push the button or get an external pedal to move to the next sample, though.

filtersweep

I get that. If he has a built in SD writer now, it is unlikely he will in the future. I don't see the benefit of hooking a USB card writer to a PC, writing to the card, inserting the card into a pedal - versus directly loading the pedal. If he wants the extra workflow...

AudioEcstasy

SD card not a necessity, just some way to store information on it. I will check out Jam Man and RC3 further!

RockDebris

The top of the heap for that kind of thing is the EHX 45000 with the external footswitch or via MIDI Control, IMHO. It's not the perfect looper for a guitarists, it takes a bit too much hands-on operation for that, but it functions as a loop playback machine extremely well.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom