• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

stereo pedalboard -- easy conversion to mono?

Ran across this thread. Checked out the website. Which model is the one you are talking about? This seems like a great option.
Just want to mention that you may want to do some searching on T1M before you purchase from Dan. His stuff looks like it solves a lot of problems for a nice affordable price but… well, just make sure you do some good research on him and his business.

ridgeroamer

Another related question is that I plan on running stereo for some studio work and probably mono for live work. Is there added benefit to summing the stereo signal rather than running in mono, or does reverting back to mono nullify the stereo?

dmutter

Just want to mention that you may want to do some searching on T1M before you purchase from Dan. His stuff looks like it solves a lot of problems for a nice affordable price but… well, just make sure you do some good research on him and his business.
For what it's worth my interactions & purchased products have all been great. From my experience I would recommend Dan/T1M to anybody.

smj

I know this is an old thread. I have the same pedal configuration as the op. I have 2 H9's... Soo H9-----> Timeline----->H9----->Flint

My solution for small stages? I just stack my two combos. I don't know why I didn't think of it before but I just came in to the gig one time and just did it. It actually makes monitoring easier because I don't have to play as loud.

Mind you, I have 2 small 1x12 combos.. So it's pretty easy to do.

I would think though that Eventide could potentially code something for the H9 to do it... But I do know in the recording world, analog summing is more desirable than itb summing... But in a pinch, I would use that feature as I don't have anymore space on my board for another pedal.

Sean Meredith-Jones
www.seanmeredithjones.com

Muzik4Machines

You can count me in as well. I think you'd be surprised just how many people would be interested.

Though my ideal device for this would be a simple, inexpensive, small enclosure - 2 inputs, 2 outputs, no buttons. Runs in stereo if 2 outputs are plugged in, sums both inputs to mono if only 1 output is plugged in. Hopefully quite a low profile so it could be mounted underneath a pedalboard to save space.

Subscribing to this thread in case anyone finds a solution.
I actually want a switch because fiddling with cables on a board is a big NO NO for me, just a mono/stereo switch instead of trying to unplug a jack

also, count me in if you ever make one

4b454e

Silver Supporting Member
Curious whether the Boss LS-2 could also serve this need. I have a board with a few stereo pedals, ending into a Flint, which goes to my separate amps. I may as well just try it and report back, but have been wondering whether the LS-2 would work to get this all down to mono from the Flint's 2 outputs. Any predictions/thoughts?

blowery

bump for any other options?

I've read all of the t1m issues, are there other builders that can do this now?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom