Stereo Wet lost effect after shut down

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Monts, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Monts

Monts Member

So I picked up a Stereo Wet V1 and was checking out the pedal customizer software, I had it plugged into my computer via USB. I powered down and left the USB cable in the pedal and put the computer to sleep. The next day, I turn everything back on and the when the pedal was engaged, it did absolutely nothing, almost like it was blank. I opened up the pedal customizer again and loaded an effect and it worked perfectly fine again. I can switch effects, and everything works fine again. The only thing I can think of is that this pedal does not like to be powered down with the USB plugged in. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. thekeefus

thekeefus Supporting Member

Happens almost every time I change the firmware

3. Monts

Monts Member

Okay, I figured it was something like that. Manual doesn't say anything about it so I wasn't sure. I just wouldn't want to show up at a gig with a blank pedal!

4. yellowbaloon

yellowbaloon Member

I had this issue and discovered that a quick fix was to plug in a USB (not connected to anything) to the Wet while it was powered up.

In the end Neunaber replaced the Pedal.

5. Monts

Monts Member

Hmmm... So you're saying when your pedal was acting 'blank' that you just inserted a USB into the port and it came back to life with the most recently loaded effect?

Maybe I'll contact Neunaber if they replaced it for you, mine works now, but who knows what could happen? However, I bought mine used so I don't know how that will work.