Sterling strange trem hardware?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by David McDonnough, Apr 19, 2016.

  1. David McDonnough

    David McDonnough Member

    Apr 19, 2016
    I just bought a Sterling JP100, and when it arrived there was a rattle in the trem cavity. When I opened it up I found the rattle was a small black screw that apparently goes to a strange piece of trem hardware. It is a narrow aluminum brace of some kind that looks like it might block the bridge. Any know what it is, and is there a down side to removing it?
  2. B Money

    B Money Member

    Jul 23, 2007
    Is it like a Tremel-no?

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice