• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Steven Seagal plays teh Blooz

Laurence

Gold Supporting Member
Not a fan, but in this clip I've gotta give him credit for a few things (either because it's important to him as a player, or he just doesn't care because he's Steven Seagal); he plays with his fingers and he plays sitting down. Gotta give him credit...

"Gimme back my wig, Steven let your hair go bald..."

noley

Frequently Mistaken for Fabio
Gold Supporting Member
Not a fan, but in this clip I've gotta give him credit for a few things (either because it's important to him as a player, or he just doesn't care because he's Steven Seagal); he plays with his fingers and he plays sitting down. Gotta give him credit...

"Gimme back my wig, Steven let your hair go bald..."

And those mitts are massive! Add some points for even finding the strings with fingers that big.

FlyingVBlues

Platinum Supporting Member
Vintage Guitar has done a few articles about Steven Seagal’s guitar collection, including an interview by Billy Gibbons about his Flying V’s. Seagal owns three of Albert King’s Flying V’s including his 1959 Korina V, the first one he owned. He also has Lucy, the Flying V that Dan Erlewine built for him in the early 1970’s and a 1966 V that Gibson gave him. The man has great taste in guitars.

Mark Robinson

Platinum Supporting Member
Which of the V guitars is the one with the out of phase middle position and why?

Also, Stephen's been shedding, improved a bunch from a few years earlier, that's cool.
Vintage Guitar has done a few articles about Steven Seagal’s guitar collection, including an interview by Billy Gibbons about his Flying V’s. Seagal owns three of Albert King’s Flying V’s including his 1959 Korina V, the first one he owned. He also has Lucy, the Flying V that Dan Erlewine built for him in the early 1970’s and a 1966 V that Gibson gave him. The man has great taste in guitars.

uraniumwilly

Maybe it's just my computer, but it seems out of sync to me. Could just be that out of sync kind of blues he's playin'.

Or, maybe it's some kind mind meld power he has over me. Like you know, putting a bunch of Buddha on my computer.

Mysterious, that's for sure.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom