• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Steven Seagal's Guitar Collection

RickC

Very History Channel. Pure Velcheeza but I kinda liked it. It entertains on multiple levels. Besides, Jimi's Jazzmaster...

/rick

Sam Hill

You mean Steven Seaqal, the self-proclaimed Secret Master CIA Assassin? The guy who claimed he taught Anderson Silva how to do a front kick?

After he shows you his Absolutely Not Fake Guitar Collection, you can ask him about the time he killed 22 Japanese Yakuza armed only with a carrot.

AlamoJoe

Hooda thunk it? Tubby half-assed actor spanks da plank? How cum they didn't include sum of his masterful licks in da show?

Average Joe

Wealthy old man is also a collector. News at eleven.

I thought some of those guitars were interesting. Not a bad collection

faithman2k

Just curious, is there an independent source that can verify that a Jimi Jazzmaster actually is something that exists?

It's the first I've heard it. I would think that offset guys would be talking about Jimi's surf music period.

DrumBob

Platinum Supporting Member
Just curious, is there an independent source that can verify that a Jimi Jazzmaster actually is something that exists?

It's the first I've heard it. I would think that offset guys would be talking about Jimi's surf music period.
It does exist. I saw Jimi play it in concert on April 5, 1968, Newark Symphony Hall, Newark, NJ. He used it on "Red House." I have a photo.

Tim Plains

That video wasn't bad at all for a basic 12 bar and his singing is better than I expected. I wouldn't trash his playing at all.

Martial arts, action movie star, singer / guitar player...Seagal belongs on the next Dos Equis commercial.

DrumBob

Platinum Supporting Member
Please, please, pleeease! Can you scan and show?
I'll see what I can do tonight. I have the photo sitting right here in my drawer in my desk. It's very low quality. I had a Kodak Brownie camera when I was a kid. Not exactly state of the art!

s2y

I really only know two wealthy dudes who are strictly collectors. I'll disclose that it's nuh mah bidness how they spend their money. Seems that the really wealthy dudes go for old, custom, and/or limited edition Fenders, Martins, Gibsons, and not much else. I'm probably a weirdo and would rather buy crazy custom guitars if I'm spending $10k+ on an instrument. I'd probably be on the horn with Michi Matsuda if I came into a few million.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom